This map pack covers all twelve of the Colorado fourteeners in the Front Range, Tenmile Range and Mosquito Range over four maps (Map 1, Map 2, Map 3 and Map 4). This map pack saves you 8% off the retail price of these maps than if purchased separately.
These rugged trail maps were designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and include the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce each
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
This map pack covers the following fourteener peaks: Mount Bierstadt, Mount Evans, Grays Peak, Torreys Peak (Map 1), Pikes Peak (Map 2), Longs Peak (Map 3), Mount Sherman, Mount Bross, Mount Cameron, Mount Democrat, Mount Lincoln and Quandary Peak (Map 4). Additionally, Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains is also covered on the back of Map 3.
See individual map products for more information about each of the maps contained in this pack.