14ers Series Topographic Hiking Map 13 of 16 covers fourteeners Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point, Mount Lindsey and Little Bear Peak from the east side on the front of the map and from the west side on the back, including all hiking trails in the surrounding areas. This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and includes the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
The front of 14ers Map 13 features access to Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point, Mount Lindsey and Little Bear Peak from the north / east via the Huerfano River Valley and from the west via Zapata Falls and the South Zapata Lake Trail.
Map 13 shows access to Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point and Little Bear Peak via Lake Como Road / Blanca Peak Road. This is Map 13 of 16 14ers Maps covering all Colorado 14ers.
Please note: the summit of Mount Lindsey is on private property, so please ensure respectful usage of the trail and keep the area clean of waste so that the land owner continues to allow access.