This four-map pack bundles topographic hiking maps for the most popular hiking and backpacking areas in northern New Mexico, including:
- Albuquerque Wilderness Areas Map – 1:48,000
- Los Alamos Map – 1:44,000
- Santa Fe and Pecos Wilderness Map – 1:63,360
- Taos Wilderness Areas Map – 1:55,000
This pack saves you more than 12% off the price of each map individually.
These four tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire northern New Mexico residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in one of the seven wilderness areas covered, as well as Bandelier National Monument, Valles Caldera National Preserve and other National Forest designated areas shown on these maps. From day hikes to backpacking loops to climbing the many alpine peaks – including Wheeler Peak, New Mexico’s highest mountain – these maps are suited to all levels of wilderness exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use