This six-map pack bundles all of the New Mexico topographic hiking maps by Outdoor Trail Maps, covering the most popular hiking and backpacking areas in New Mexico, including:
- Albuquerque Wilderness Areas Map – 1:48,000
- Gila Wilderness EAST Map – 1:60,000
- Gila Wilderness WEST Map – 1:60,000
- Los Alamos Map – 1:44,000
- Santa Fe and Pecos Wilderness Map – 1:63,360
- Taos Wilderness Areas Map – 1:55,000
This pack saves you more than 16% off the price of each map individually.
These six tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire New Mexico residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in one of the eight wilderness areas covered, as well as Bandelier National Monument, Valles Caldera National Preserve and thousands of acres of other National Forest-designated areas shown on these maps. From day hikes to backpacking loops to climbing the many alpine peaks – from Wheeler Peak, in northern New Mexico to the Mogollon Mountains in southwest New Mexico – these maps are suited to all levels of wilderness exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
Enjoy many years of adventuring in and exploring the Land of Enchantment with this incredible map pack.