This three-map pack bundles topographic hiking maps for the wilderness areas closest to the northern Front Range metro area west of Fort Collins:
- Comanche Peak Wilderness Map – 1:40,000
- Rawah Wilderness Map – 1:44,000
- Rocky Mountain National Park Map – 1:50,000
This pack saves you more than 14% off the price of each map individually.
These three tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire northern Front Range metro residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in wilderness areas right in their backyard. From day hikes to backpacking circuits to climbing the many obscure peaks of the Mummy Range, these maps are suited to all levels of wilderness exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use