This three-map pack shows the hiking trails around Aspen, Colorado – including the entire Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness to the south (Map 1 of 3, 1:50:000 scale), the Hunter-Fryingpan Wilderness to the east of Aspen (Map 2 of 3, 1:44,000 scale), and the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness to the south (Map 3 of 3, 1:52,000 scale). This pack saves you more than 14% off the price of each map individually.
These three tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire Aspen residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in the mountains in their backyard: the Elk Mountains to the south and the Williams Mountains and Sawatch Range to the east. From day hikes to backpacking circuits to climbing the many obscure peaks Elks, these maps are suited to all levels of mountain exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use